El Paso Criminal Defense Attorney
West Texas Family Law Attorney
At the office of Claudio Flores, Jr., P.C., Attorney at Law, I bring more than 20 years of experience to people across west Texas. I offer a free initial consultation, where I will honestly assess whether you need legal counsel to resolve your issues. To set up a meeting, contact my office online or call me at 915-219-5007 (toll free at 888-813-0709).
Experienced Family Law
I protect the rights of men and women in divorce and family law matters, from the initial filing through any post-decree requests for enforcement or modification. I handle all issues arising out of divorce, such as child custody and parenting time, child support and property division.
Skilled Probate Counsel
I also work with executors, administrators and personal representatives, helping them take the steps required to settle the estate of a loved one. The probate process can be time-consuming and confusing. As your lawyer, I can ensure that your obligations are met and that the probate process is handled in a seamless manner.
El Paso County Criminal Defense Law Firm
I represent individuals charged with felonies or misdemeanors in west Texas, including:
- DWI or drunk driving — I will aggressively protect your rights if you have been stopped or arrested for drinking and driving. I will make certain that you have been properly advised of your right to remain silent and that you have counsel with you during any interrogation.
- Family or domestic violence — I will represent either party in a domestic abuse case, and I will protect your rights in proceedings regarding protective or restraining orders.
- Expunctions — I will help you take the necessary steps to remove a prior case or arrest from your criminal record, if the charge was dismissed or you were acquitted.
- Theft offenses — I will defend you against charges of larceny, shoplifting, fraud, misrepresentation and other theft offenses, including charges of providing false information on applications for food stamps, Medicaid or other government benefits.
- Homicide and other violent crimes — I handle homicide, manslaughter, assault and battery, and similar offenses.
West Texas Civil Litigation Attorney
I represent individuals as plaintiffs or defendants in general civil disputes, including breach of contract. I understand the rules of evidence and civil trial procedure, and I know how to gather evidence, prepare witnesses and present testimony to support your claims.
Contact Attorney Claudio Flores, Jr.
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced El Paso criminal defense lawyer, contact me by e-mail or call my office at 915-219-5007 (toll free at 888-813-0709). Appointments are available Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Evening consultations are available by request. I accept all credit cards.
Se habla español.